Banking sector has created plenty of job opportunities for the youngsters. And thus, lakhs of job aspirant appear for the examination every year. The examination is solely conducted by State bank of India under Probationer Office cadre. Every individual desires to acquire a secured job in the public sector. In addition, the jobs offered by the banking sector are a good salaried job. In whichever field you might have completed your graduation; you are eligible to enroll for the examination. The prerequisite for the examination is to have 60% of marks throughout your academics. Candidates who have secured less than 60% of marks are not eligible to appear in the examination. That is not all, this percentage only make the job aspirant eligible to the examination. The candidature does not assure any confirmation to the candidate.
Now you must be wondering how to qualify this examination. It is one of the most popular and toughest of the examination all over India. In order to crack the examination, you will have to practice regularly and make sure that you are well aware about all the chapters. With passing days, the level of competition is also increasing. Some useful tips are mentioned below by which you can prepare for the examination easily.
Tips for preparation
- Make maximum use of time – When it comes to cracking the competitive examination, time management is the key point. You should know how to divide your time judiciously and cover up all the subjects within the given time. You should know well how time to be invested in each product. Solving more number of problems in a given will help to enhance your skill and accuracy.
- Keep away with confusion – One of the most common mistakes made by the candidates while appearing for SBI PO examination is investing more time in one problem. If you are not confident about any problem, then immediately move over to the next problem. If you are unable to get away with your confusion, then you end up losing time. It recurs to negative marks as well.
- Knowing the shortcuts – With regular practice sessions, you should not forget to revision the chapters that have also already been completed. It will help you to keep everything in your grip. In addition to this, you should know the shortcut tricks well to be able to solve a number of problems within a short time. At the final entrance examination, solving the problem with the help of shortcuts shall help you.
- Use more practice papers – The more you practice, the better you are able to improve your accuracy level. It is already known that ‘practice makes a man perfect.’ The online test series are available, and you easily access them through applications.
- Joining coaching classes – SBI PO is one of the toughest of the examinations, it is recommended to join crash courses to get the proper guidance. It shall also help you to analyze both your weak and strong points and revise accordingly. The crash courses conduct regular mock test sessions along with doubt classes for complete guidance.
- Listing of topics – this will make your preparation easier, and from the list, you will be able to know about which topics who have completed and which are yet to be covered. You should give additional attention to the topics which you find harder among the rest. (Check out SBI PO syllabus here at OnlineTyari).
- Keep an eye on cutoffs and previous papers – this will help you to know about the tentative cut off for the upcoming examination. Browsing through the previous year’s papers will help you to grasp a better insight into the pattern of the examination.